Sunday, June 12, 2011

Haven't Been On

I haven't been on due to being busy between prepping for inventory at work, getting ready for a big meet up nex Saturday and the film shoot the day after. I've been dealing with respiratory distress and an accident with my hand. I just got myself a pair of steampunk goggles on ebay. It's going to get here by Friday for the big meet and I still need to rig a pair of butterfly wings.

Let's go on to more digitized patterns, shall we:


Rushnychok 2-1 color chart: black, green, blue


Rushnychok 2-2 color chart: black, blue (Ed. Note: I had to remove some 4 spaces between the borders above the main design and another 4 spaces from the bottom of the design to make it fit to print on one page.



Rushnychok 2-3 color chart: black, blue



Rushnychok 2-4 color chart: black, blue (Ed. Note: I also had to remove some space between the main design and the border above it and the bottom of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment