Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Digitized Stuffs

So brought more digitized patterns to you. Still no dolly post, because I forgot to load it up to the computer. I redid some patterns using FireFox screen cap add-on, because I discovered that Google screen cap had borked some of the more complex patterns from the site. Unfortunately, FireFox add-on also has it's on limitations. Fortunately, none of them involve borking the information.



Simple9 color chart: green, red



Simple10 color chart: blue, black


Simple11 color chart: blue, black




Simple12 color chart: blue, black

I actually accomplished a lot, since I was able to save the pattern offline and work on it when I'm at work, or at home when I'm not online. I have finished all the patterns in the simple border folder. Now, I'm notching away at the first collection and the second collection. I, eventually, will be stitching some of these patterns onto a smoking cap or too. But, later on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment