Friday, January 21, 2011

New Wig


Trying out a new wig tonight, because it just arrived yesterday and I wasn't able to get hold of the box until today. It is copper blonde in color. I posted some previews earlier on my facebook and asked for concrits. Well, turned out the snow camo I was wearing was too distracting, so I redressed and redon the wig for another snap. This is what came out and everyone said that the wig looks fine on me. 
This is my first time going blonde. I think it's pretty good. I've been wanting to get some blonde wigs, and this was my first. Next one, I think I'll try a whiter/paler blonde. I have some Gabalnara wig that should be home with me soon. They messed up my last order, and didn't send one of my ponytail. So, I added a full wig to that order, so that it wouldn't be a waste of another delivery box. 

This is the Hizaki wig from 07 Wig on taobao. I can't wait for tomorrow's meetup. I'm charging my camera right now and I also need to get things together for the swap meet. First time, I'm getting rid of some of my things to get other things that I can use more.

I'm running a taobao wig group order atm, and it feels so exciting to be able to see what everyone else want to get. Along with the wig group order, I also got the Star Bag group order with Claudia, Ai, and Flora and my shoes for matching with the red Alice dress I'm ordering from Bodyline.


No comments:

Post a Comment