Friday, October 29, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I recently got a beautiful skirt from the egl_comm_sales. It's originally a Jolie Chose skirt. The lace on the back was wonky, so I altered it and then snap the plastic comb off of the matching hair corsage and sewn a metal comb into it.

I really love the color of this lolita set. The skirt is a high waisted skirt, so it's really flattering on my curves. This skirt was seem to be able to tame my Frog Princess petticoat. The epicness of my Frog Princess will be shown in another post for another about a recent meetup I went to.

But, here is a coordinate shot of the high waisted skirt with Frog Princess underneath.

You can see in this shot that the petticoat doesn't look that big, but in real life it is so big. *makes gesture like the big fish that got away* I'm wearing the blouse that I've been lusting forever from Retroscope. Also, got off the comm sales.

I really think I should coord this blouse with the Retroscope bustle skirt that I have one of this day. So, til the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment